Everything you purchase will be available to download in a compressed format, also known as a zipped file. Zipped files take up less storage space and can be transferred to you more quickly and efficiently than uncompressed files. Opening your zipped file will vary depending on the computer system you use.
♡ Your purchase can be found in your browser in the downloads folder.
- Double-click the zipped folder to open it and reveal the uncompressed files within. You can then copy the files and save them to your desktop or any folder on your computer.
♡ Open File Explorer and find the zipped folder.
- To unzip the entire folder, right-click (or press and hold) it, select EXRACT ALL and then follow the instructions.
- To unzip a single file or folder, double-click the zipped folder to open it. Then, drag or copy the item from the zipped folder to a new location.
♡ Open File Explorer by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping Search (or if you’re using a mouse, pointing to the upper-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer down and then clicking Search), entering File Explorer in the search box, and then tapping or clicking File Explorer.
- To extract everything in the compressed folder, tap or click the Compressed Folder Tools tab and then tap or click EXRACT ALL.
♡ Locate the compressed folder that you want to extract files or folders from. Do one of the following:
- To extract a single file or folder, double-click the compressed folder to open it. Then, drag the file or folder from the compressed folder to a new location.
- To extract the entire contents of the compressed folder, right-click the folder, click EXRACT ALL and then follow the instructions.